Auxilium Airdrop is live!
Auxilium is based on the Ethereum code-base and is the first such currency to have launched with PoA (Proof of Authority) and the unique AID (Auxilium Interest Distribution) platform, rather than PoW or PoS. AUX is already listed on CoinMarketCap.
Auxilium Airdrop is worth 500 AUX coins. and 10 AUX for each referral.
- Go to the Auxilium airdrop (Telegram bot)
- Join their Telegram (mandatory)
- Follow them on Twitter and retweet pinned post (mandatory)
- Verify your email address (mandatory)
- Sign up on CoinKeeper and verify your account (mandatory)
- Vote for Auxilium and Freecoins24 on Coinkeeper.io (mandatory)
- Submit your details to the bot.
- You will get 500 AUX
- Also earn 10 AUX for each referral
Create AUX wallet address:
Important to know: AUX is not an ERC-20 token and therefore MEW can’t be used.
They provide 3 different options to create an AUX address to receive your AUX coins on:
- Option 1. AUX desktopwallet for the different devices
- Option 2. Mercatox exchange
- Option 3. Go to your Trezor device
– AUX is listed on Trezor hardware wallet.
If anything is unclear, please check their wallet guide!
!Note: We need to reach the Top 20 to make this airdrop successful!
⚠ Never share your private key with anyone!
⚠ Never spend money to get free tokens!