It’s an easy way to earn free token by upcoming ICO’s. Many ICO’s run airdrops to increase their awareness and build a big community. If you perform an airdrop you will get the coins to your wallet when the event is over. Another kind of airdrops is a fork. For example Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin. This means at a specific time they do a snapshot of the Bitcoin blockchain and than they get the same amount of Bitcoin Cash like you hold Bitcoins. Please follow our step-by-step FAQ to learn how to join airdrops.
What I need to perform airdrops? bearwurz
Also it’s important to create a separate emailaddress. This email you will use just for airdrops. If you use your main email your mailbox will get full of spam.
If you want perform all airdrops then you need different wallets. The most airdrops run on the Ethereum Blockchain. But more and more upcoming ICO’s use the Stellar- or Neo Blockchain.
Here you can create the different wallets:
If your amount in your wallets get bigger you need think about a super save way to store.
The safest way to store your airdrops are hardware & cold storage wallets. These wallets store your coins offline, and therefore protect them from being hacked.
There are a number of hardware wallets available. We would recommend to use the Ledger Wallet Nano S or Trezor.
Not all cryptocurrency can be stored in hardware wallets. We recommend you to store your crypto in wallets where you control your private keys. You don’t want your free crypto to be stolen!
To avoid scams we have a few general rules:
– Never ever share your private keys!!!
– Use 2 Factor Authentication on your wallets.
– Be careful downloading wallets of smaller project, possibly use a Virtual machine.
– Never click on links redirecting to wallets.
– If you log in to your wallet double check the domain and SSL.
– Don’t use your main email address to apply for airdrops.
– Don’t re-use your passwords when you register on a website.
– Never send money or tokens to receive an airdrop.
What does the star rating of the airdrops mean? bearwurz