Binance Christmas Gifts Giveaway is closed!
Binance is an online exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. It supports the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies. Binance provides a crypto wallet for traders to store their electronic funds. The exchange also has supporting services for users to earn interest or transact using cryptocurrencies. Binance NFT is the place for all kinds of collectables from art to sports. It is designed to operate as a dual chain. This dual chain mechanism lets users give access to NFTs on Ethereum Blockchain via Binance wallet.
Binance is giving away a total of $380,000 in total rewards to celebrate the Christmas with users. All users that collect all five unique Christmas Gifts will be able to equally share up the reward pool. Check our complete and simple step-by-step guide to participate!
- Sign up with an account on Binance Exchange and receive 10% kickback on the trading fee
- Complete identity verification; (find how to verify your Binance account here)
- Head to the Binance Christmas Gift Giveawy page
- Participate in Daily activities
- Daily Early Bird Collectors Reward – Stand a Chance to Receive Up to 1 BNB & 7 BUSD Per Day
- Hardcore Collectors Reward – Share a Total Rewards Pool of Up to 350,000 BUSD!
- The more users that join the promotion, the larger the rewards.
[For more info and T&C check out their official post here
- Only users who complete KYC and make at least one deposit worth a minimum of 100 BUSD equivalent will be eligible for rewards in.
- Users will be able to collect their Christmas Gifts right after completing each of the listed tasks.
- All deposits via Binance P2P will not qualify as eligible transactions for Activity A and Activity B.
- The Daily Early Birds Collector’s Reward does not require the user to collect all five unique Christmas Gifts.
Freecoins24 is not liable to any loss incurred on your trading activity, consider crypto market as volatile and not a way to have a steady income; consent before proceeding!
Don’t forget to join our Telegram channel and follow us on Twitter to receive new airdrops!