Binance P2P Voucher Giveaway is closed!
Binance is an online exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. It supports the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies. Binance provides a crypto wallet for traders to store their electronic funds. The exchange also has supporting services for users to earn interest or transact using cryptocurrencies. Binance NFT is the place for all kinds of collectables from art to sports. It is designed to operate as a dual chain. This dual chain mechanism lets users give access to NFTs on Ethereum Blockchain via Binance wallet.
Binance P2P is rewarding all users through its new “Recurring Purchase Challenge”. During the Promotion Period, all users who fulfil at least five successful buy orders on Binance P2P as takers will have a chance to get up to 1 BNB in token voucher. Check our complete and simple step-by-step guide to join this giveaway!
- Sign up with an account on Binance Exchange and receive 10% kickback on the trading fee
- Complete identity verification; (find how to verify your Binance account here)
- Head to your wallet and then the finance.
- Click on the P2P icon to access the available offers!
- Complete the “Recurring Purchase” task
- Follow requirement
[For more info and T&C check out their official post HERE
- During the Promotion Period, all takers who fulfil at least five successful purchases with each transaction worth at least $50 equivalent on Binance P2P get to earn rewards.
- Only users who complete account verification by the end of the Promotion Period will be eligible for rewards.
- The promotion is only available to verified users who click [Join now] on the activity page during the Promotion Period.
- These Promotions are available for all fiat currencies supported on the Binance P2P platform.
Freecoins24 is not liable to any loss incurred on your trading activity, consider crypto market as volatile and not a way to have a steady income; consent before proceeding!
Don’t forget to join our Telegram channel and follow us on Twitter to receive new airdrops!