Binance Weekly Challenge is closed!
Binance is an online exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. It supports the most commonly traded cryptocurrencies. Binance provides a crypto wallet for traders to store their electronic funds. The exchange also has supporting services for users to earn interest or transact using cryptocurrencies. Binance NFT is the place for all kinds of collectables from art to sports. It is designed to operate as a dual chain. This dual chain mechanism lets users give access to NFTs on Ethereum Blockchain via Binance wallet.
Binance this week challenge is live. Users can participate to earn from a 50,000 Binance points prize pool to unlock future rewards. Check our simple and complete step-by-step guide to join this campaign.
- Sign up with an account on Binance Exchange and receive 10% kickback on the trading fee.
- Complete identity verification; (find how to verify your Binance account here).
- Head to the Binance Challenge landing page
- Click on “Do it”.
- Complete mission to get a correponding number of attempts.
[ Find out more details regarding this campaign HERE
- All users should complete KYC to successfully participate in the Challenge.
- To participate in the Challenge, users must click the “Do it” button next to the corresponding mission first.
- Users will be able to log in and redeem a variety of rewards using Binance Points via the reward hub.
Freecoins24 is not liable to any loss incurred on your trading activity, consider crypto market as volatile and not a way to have a steady income; consent before proceeding!
Don’t forget to join our Telegram channel and follow us on Twitter to receive new airdrops!