Keplr x Gravity Dex Airdrop is closed!
Gravity Dex uses the Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) protocol to enable swaps and pools of digital assets between any two blockchains within the Cosmos ecosystem or beyond. Gravity also achieves superior efficiency compared to other AMMs due to its groundbreaking Equivalent Swap Price Model. Gravity DEX is helding a Testnet Competition that will starts on May 4 with a $200,000 prize pool in ATOM and 10 additional Cosmos assets ( 5000 $ATOM $100,000, $10,000 USD each in $ATOM, $LUNA, $REGEN, $IRIS, $XPRT, $AKT, $DVPN, $NGM, $BTSG, $RUN, $GCYB, $DSM, $COM ). Follow our simple step guide to participate in Gravity Tesnet Competition.
- Install Keplr wallet on google chrome brower (destok) or Kiwi browser (mobile)
- On Kiwi Browser , go to meny and click Keplr
- Create your Cosmos Wallet and Backup mnemonic phrases
- Create your second Cosmos Wallet and Backup mnemonic phrases
- Complete these social tasks
- Follow cosmos on Twitter
- Post a Tweet with hashtag & link on Twitter ; #gravitydex, #trading, @cosmos, $Atom https://gravitydex.io
- Submit details
- Go to Gravity Dex Testnet page
- Click on register now
- Enter credentials
- Enter your first Cosmos Wallet address
- Enter your second Cosmos Wallet address
After the registration closes on April 30th, you will receive more details on how you can prepare and what you need to know, so you have the best chance at winning.
Don’t forget to join our Telegram channel and follow us on Twitter to receive new airdrops!